Hey, y’all! If you have followed me for very long at all, you know I am super interested in using the most natural products for my family. We made the switch on all personal care and cleaning products and now use only toxin-free items. It’s always been important to me, but once we had Harper, I really wanted to make sure that the products she was exposed to were the best for her little body. I shared my favorite personal care products in an earlier post, and now it’s time to let you know about the products I trust for my little girl!
- Tubby Todd Hair and Body Wash– $15 Harper has struggled with eczema and this gentle body wash has helped her skin so much! I’ve never used this in her hair because I want it to last as long as possible and it benefits her skin much more than her hair. The 8oz is $15 but, after seeing her skin improve so much, I bought the essentials kit which came with a 25oz bottle.
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment– $16 This has been the ultimate game changer in the fight against dry skin and eczema. We use this all winter long or anytime she has eczema patches pop up. It is amazing! When we need a lighter lotion in the summer, we use their Everyday Lotion.
- Tom’s Silly Strawberry Children’s Toothpaste– $4.49 at Target This toothpaste has a few ingredients that I don’t love, it scores a 4 on my Think Dirty app, but getting my toddler to brush her teeth is a struggle and this tastes good and is much better for her than typical toothpastes. If you have any suggestions on a better toothpaste for kids, let me know! I know Young Living has a thieves toothpaste and, since I love their products, I plan on trying that when our Tom’s runs out.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company Kid’s Shampoo– Currently out of stock but will be back soon! I love this shampoo for Harper. It is gentle and smells great! When paired with the conditioner and detangler, her hair is easy to brush and dries well. I love supporting small, natural companies as well!
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company Kid’s Conditioner– Also currently out of stock. Just like the shampoo, I love this product. It smells good and really helps condition Harper’s hair without tears.
- Monat Junior Gentle Detangler– $19 for VIP (No, I don’t sell this stuff, but if you’re interested, I know a consultant.) This stuff is awesome! Harper’s hair tends to get tangled easily and the vision of sweetly brushing my daughter’s hair is more like a nightmare. Enter this detangler- I’m not saying it makes hair-brushing a dream, but it definitely helps a ton! 🙂
If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment here on my my IG.
Be the good.