If you’re looking for a healthy, delicious meal, this is it! I used to make this quite a bit and had totally forgotten about it! Here’s your recipe:
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- Minced Garlic
- 1 can of enchilada sauce
- 1 lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mexican Cheese
- Corn tortillas (optional)
Saute the peppers and garlic, cook your quinoa according to package directions, and brown your ground meat. Mix peppers, quinoa, meat, beans, corn, and enchilada sauce in a bowl then bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes in an oven safe dish. Top with cheese and serve with avocado and corn tortillas. Seriously, prepare to be amazed!
Comment below if this sounds good to you and let me know what you think when you try it!
Be the good.